Poor posture, excessive workload, stress, metabolic diseases, trauma, diabetes and aging are some of the causes that lead to arthritis, a widespread disease and in some cases debilitating.
Osteoarthritis is one of the most common chronic diseases affecting the locomotor system, and consists in a progressive degeneration of cartilaginous tissues of the joints. It manifests as diffuse form of joint disease when there is a suffering of the articular cartilage, the tissue that cushions the bones within the joint.
In addition to this it is possible to resort to herbal medicine and homeopathy to relieve and eliminate neck pain, back pain and discomfort in the joints with natural remedies, effective and without side effects.
The pain therapy
A method that avoids the use of synthetic analgesics, thus avoiding their side effects and contraindications, is to resort to herbal medicine and oligotherapy.
How to distinguish the osteoarthritis
Not all arthritis are the same, but they are united by the fact that they seem to say: we can not move on in life as we would like. The most commonly affected joint is always the one that symbolically represents us more.
The osteoarthritis of the hands has an hereditary origin and predominantly affects women during menopause. The nodes that appear at the ends of the fingers can cause a lot of pain and reduce the sensitivity of the fingers. The Metamedicina teaches us that those who develop arthritis in the hands (especially fingers) finds difficulties to express its talents, to grab life and make it their own. If the pains are also extended to the wrist, the inability to express themselves also extends to the professional and social activities.
- Vitis vinifera 1D: 40-50 drops taken before dinner is a great remedy for pain in the small joints
- Wild Oat: oat was the main cereal of the ancient Germans, known for their strength, courage and impetuosity. Wild Oat is the most advanced remedy to cure the uncertainty and is suitable for those who want to achieve something important but fails to focus their skills.
Too proud to bend The knee becomes stiff, swollen and painful, making the most movements complicated, such as walking, sitting, climbing stairs, etc. .. The knee supports the weight of the rest of the body and for this reason osteoarthritis often indicates a proud personality, that does not bend. This results in poor compliance, mental rigidity and difficulty in letting go their own feelings.
- Pinus montana 1D glycerineted macerate: stimulates the nutrition of bone and cartilage; 40-50 drops 1 time per day.
- Vine: For those considering themselves very capable and competent to manage people, without authoritarianism, but with authority. The limit of this is in the available forces to accomplish these three steps: knowing how to communicate and persuade, knowing how to listen, how to act consistently with their own ideas and words, showing as an example to follow.
An emotional block The osteoarthritis of the hip reports an evolutionary block, the difficulty to express autonomy and independence from the emotional point of view and therefore the tendence to be looked after.
- Causticum 9 CH useful when you have pain with feeling of shortening of the tendons, which gets better with slow motion and heat. The subject feels better with wet weather, because the pains worsened considerably with the dry cold or dry wind. 5 granules twice daily.
- Centaury e Chicory Centaury wants to be useful over the odds, often neglecting its own personal evolution. Chicory (Chicory) wants to correct all the imperfections that founds in the surrounding environment with an exaggerated attention to the needs of others and with anxiety, which prevents breaks.
Support the weight The osteoarthritis of the spine manifests itself as stiffness and pain from the neck to the legs and arms. Because of an excess of rigor or misguided sense of duty, the arthritis of the spine highlights the lack of flexibility and inability to adapt actions to situations.
- Dulcamara 7 CH: Pain, wherever it is, gets a little better with movement and heat, the remedy is useful in both acute and chronic episode. In the acute phase 5 granules every 3 hours, until the pain subsides.
- Rock Water e Oak: are the recommended Bach flowers. Rock Water is the fulfillment of human destiny, where every act is done in the name of a personal evolution. The defect is in the excess of ambition and materialism, lack of scruples where each half is good to succeed. The oak owns the stability but the risk is to break under a load of worry or excessive work. The lack is that to be too determined and courageous. 4 drops 4 times per day.
The head on the shoulders The cervicalgia is a pain that follows the effort to “keep your head on your shoulders,” to be responsible, blameless and thus control all the emotions and instincts. It may also depend on an overload of thoughts and concerns, that goes to the detriment of sexual and emotional component.
- External action: You can use the essential oil of rosemary to gently rub the inflamed area. This oil possesses valid anti-rheumatic properties to counter painHow-to: dilute 15 drops of essential rosemary oil in 50 ml of vegetable oil and massage the affected area with circular movements
- Dissolve tension: If the cause of neck pain are muscle tension and cramps, we can use a warm decoction with anti-inflammatory action, consisting of ash, black currants, spirea and willow (anti-inflammatory herbal)How-to: require an infusion with 20 g of ash leaves, 20 g of spirea leaves, 20 g of Uncaria bark, 15 g of willow bark, 15 g of verbena leaves and 10 g of black currant leaves. Boil for one minute a tablespoon per cup and leave to infuse for about 15 minutes. Strain and drink about 2/3 cups a day, preferably after meals.
- If the cold exacerbates the pain: se if the cold is the cause of the pain the indicated homeopathic remedy is Aconite that plays a soothing effective action against acute and sudden pain, especially if due to the harsh winter temperatures.How-to: The aconitium 9 CH is taken in a dose of 3 pellets every hour until symptoms gets better.